3 Days Get Independent Kitesurf Course (Get on the Board)
This Independent kitesurf course includes 7.5 – 9 hours of private or group instruction completed over 2-3 days. You will learn the fundamentals of kiteboarding. Take this course and you will progress from basic kite flying to attempting your first water start and riding downwind. This is our most popular course and most people who take this course will stand up and ride on the board for the first time. 12ft inflatable boat and radio assistance not included in this package, see 5 day package.
Earn your IKO member Card
Complete Level 2i to Level 3N and receive your IKO member card. This card certifies your level on becoming an independent kiteboarder and will allow you to rent kiteboarding equipment anywhere in the world.
After completing this course you will be proficient from Level 1A up to Level 2i:
- Water start in both directions and ride a short distance
- Come to a controlled stop
- Understanding weather tidal and wind effects
- Determining wind strength, direction and quality
- Know the right of way rules
- Know equipment setup and choice according to the wind conditions