7.5 – 9 Hours
Our independent kiteboarding course includes 7.5 hours private or 9 hours group instruction completed over two to three days. You will learn the fundamental basics of kiteboarding. Take this course and you will progress from basic kite flying to attempting your first water start and riding downwind. Most people who choose this course will stand up and ride a short distance for the first time. Check out our 5 day Course Package for learning to ride with confidence.
Earn your IKO member Card
Complete Level 2i to Level 3N and receive your IKO member card. This card certifies your level on becoming an independent kiteboarder and will allow you to rent kiteboarding equipment anywhere in the world.
After completing this course you will be proficient from Level 1A up to Level 2i:
- Water start in both directions and ride a short distance
- Come to a controlled stop
- Understanding weather tidal and wind effects
- Determining wind strength, direction and quality
- Know the right of way rules
- Know equipment setup and choice according to the wind conditions
Ultimate 7.5 hours Lithium Combo Package
Purchase your Ultimate Lithium Progression starter package which includes all the latest Airush gear below and 7.5 hours of kiteboarding lessons.
Contact us to order and book your lessons