Freelance Kiteboarding Instructors Wanted!
We are continually looking for certified freelance kiteboarding instructors to join our dynamic team. SA Kitesurf Adventures has adopted a new and unique business model for all experienced kiteboarding instructors around the world. We don’t believe that our instructors should work for us, but we do believe they can work with us so that we build and grow as a family unit, providing amazing and unforgettable experiences for our clients. If you meet the requirements, feel that you may fit into our family, and would like the opportunity to be part of an internationally recognized kiteboarding school, then we would like to hear from you!
- Do you Speak English fluently?
- Do you live in or are you willing to relocate to one of the following locations:
- Lyle, WA; Hood River/Portland OR; – (May-September)
- St. Petersburg, Tampa, Clearwater, Sarasota, FL; (October-May)
- Blouberg, Cape Town, South Africa (November-March)
- Are you a certified kiteboarding instructor?
- Do you own a car and have a valid driver’s license?
- Do you have at least 2 kites in the range of 5m2 to 15m2 and a twin-tip kiteboard?
- Are you available to work on weekends?
To become apart of our growing team, please email your resume and some cool pictures of you kiteboarding and teaching, and we will get back to you if we feel you are a good fit.
We look forward to hearing from you!