- Start with the kite at 12 o’clock locate which side the flag line is on
- Make sure the flag line is the one on top when you go to fly the kite down to land it.
- Use the trim line to depower the kite
- Fly the kite down to the edge of the wind window at a downward angle as you move towards the wind. We are trying to fly the kite out of the wind window
- Just before the kite gets to the ground let go the bar and use the quick release
- Immediately pull down hard on your safety leash to activate the flag system on your bar and flag the kite.
- Never do this with people around you incase it doesn’t work out as planned